Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I WANNA HAVE A BOYFRIEND.....NOW!!!!!!!!

its so awfully irritating when u're hanging ard
with people in relationship........they're so......
FULL OF LOVE U NOE!!!dats quite annoying
coz i always have this certain dissing session with
my mates where we will jus like diss other people
be it our friends or anyone.(ok,so we're mean,but
its all in the name of fun!!)

most of my friends noware either in a relationship,
chasing someone or being chased after by
someone.my friends' partners will all
be interlink and some way or another,we all know
each other.so here i go,dissing this girl and my friend
who likes her will get angry.a few months b4,
he didnt care a hoot abouthow she would feel
if she heard whutever i said about her.
(anyway,i just made fun of the girl.
even when the girl is der,i'd still make fun of her.
its nt like im talkin bhind her back or
whutever okay??)



so why do i need a bf?
1.to be filled with love
2.get rid of all the hatred in me(yeah ryte!!!)
3.to talk about my partner.(be it bad or nice)
4.to have that daze in ur eyes whenever u talk
about ur partner.
5.to be smiling even at his lames stupidest joke.
6.to kick him ard.
7.to punch him hard.
8.to shout at him when im mad.
9.to curse him whenever i want to.
10.to be pampered by him.
11.to be showered with gifts.
12.to ignore him.
13.to get angry with him.
14.to tease him.
15.to let him carry my bag.
16.to hold his hand.
17.to let him hold my clammy hand.
18.to play hard to get.
19.did i mention to kick him?
20.did i mention to punch him.


IM NOT ASKIN FOR MUCH YOU KNOW!!!!


so basically,those are one of the reasons to why i NEED
a bf...and ya!!i forgot to love him..yep..thats it.
anyway,im still waiting for ashton kutcher to ask me out.
still waiting!!!

1 comment:

Speedwavez said...

eh...kental sak ur blog!!! hahahahahaha tagbox pon tkde =.=.....oh nani...be a lil more girly n u might get a bf ;)...toodLes~~~