Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Victim,Every Tueday,Me.

yea.its me alright.its always me.damn.
but its funny.ok.so from my title,what i'm trying
to say is,EVERY TUESDAY,I'LL BE THE VICTIM
OF MY ANNOYING CLASSMATES' PRANKS.


what was the prank abt today.basically,carrying me
to this lecture room,which is "bald"(bald here means that
the chairs had been stripped off from the room) just like
rahman's bald and ugly toyol-lookin head.yeah.so its dark
and stuffy.its supposedly scary.



for the first time,i SO GREATLY appreciate my legs.
(okay,im so so so so lying here.i like my legs.infact,
I LOVE THEM!!!)
i pushed my feet against anything that would stop me
from going into the room.haha.i succeeded!!!...



2nd try,they got me in,cuz i was like..."okay,lets just
get this over and done with"..so in the end,i struggled
for abit and it ended up me,rahman and lee were in
the room together!!...hahah..damn losers.wanna play
a prank on me but they themselves got "prank-ed"
(is there even such a word????)



my classmates are beyond help.they are oh so crazy.....
WHICH MAKES LIFE MUCH MORE FUN!!!!!!....
after the prank thingy,we played ICE AND WATER!!!
outside NYP's Auditorium!!!.


so a crazy bunch of maniacs were there,running ard
and makin noise like as if its no bloody business of ours
and best of all,the security guard on duty was jus watchin.
HE HAD F TO THE U TO THE NN in him i suppose.
not like the other guard who didnt like FUN!!!!
party pooper!!!!




most craziest bunch of people,most irritating bunch of people,
but...I LOVE THEM!!!!!.....

2 comments:

b.e.c.c.a said...

hi nani!!

becca:)

Eenuhh said...

Nani! muahaha! how i wish i could run around the school too!

i wanna play hide and seek....nyahahah!

ok tata!
(miss your butt)