Friday, September 29, 2006

I Miss...

i miss loads and loads of people!!!
Heres a couple...





1. My PRIMARY school MATES!!
yes.its a wonder that i still do keep in contact with them.
well,not ALL of my primary school mates but only those
whom i hang out with.
Khai,Nad,Shik,Iysa,Fahmi,Din,Fie.
these idiotic bunch of people releases my wild and crazy side.
hah.actually,i can go crazy with absolutely anyone.
but with them,i can be
ULTIMATELY-ABSOLUTELY-UBER-SUPER-DUPER KRAAAAZZZEEE........
HAH.
love these bunch of people.













2.My GirlFriends!
yerp3.this shoutout goes to you.
you guys know who you are right??
well,in case u didnt noe,here's the list.
Nola,Inah,Nam,Ain,Asmah(cant think of anyone else ryte now.)
YEAH!!i miss u guys like loads and loads of buckets!!(buckets??)
i miss how we used to be oh so crazy(or rather its just me being crAZY most of d times)
i miss the days of workin at moto!
i miss hanging around starbucks!
i miss cycling at ecp.
i miss talkin crap.
i miss scaring the wits out of each other.
i miss squeezin all of u guys' butt!(especially u-know-who!!)
i miss making you guys laugh non-stop(aww..isnt dat suhweet!!)
bottomline,I MISS YOU GUYS!!.

No comments: