Monday, September 18, 2006

you drive me crazy...[pam pam]

as usual.bored.hah.was singing "you drive me crazy" in my head actually.lame.but true.hah.so anyway,was purely bloghopping thru my frens' blogs.and was kinda SHOCKED that none of my frens actually updated their blogs!hah.(there was a few updates from certain people but they were the people whom i dunt give a FUCK about.so why read?)yadayadayada.


tmrw's the day man.yey!sleepover coming ryte up!at my house.yee-haw.(whats wrong with me!!!)kinda lookin forward to it.i dont know what we gonna do for two full days.i guess we just gonna crap,crap,crap and fuckin crap!!!



went to bugis with inah,nam and lina jus now.kinda surveying for my bag.sad to say,didnt see anyting to my liking.im like super choosy larr!!all i can see are those types that guys use.WHY CANT THEY LOOK MORE...UNISEX-Y...losers...sigh..





LaLaLaLaLa.









oh ya.i couldnt sleep yesterday man!!!.so i was awake till 7 am then slept till 8am.WAS FUCKIN TIRED THE WHOLE DAY!










bored.ok bye!

No comments: