Friday, September 15, 2006

what i plan to do with my ginormous(NOT!) pay of S$300.

so,what do i plan to do with it?heres what:
  1. give my mom s$100(thats a must for me.)
  2. buy a ripcurl shirt.(that cost 75 MOTHAFUCKIN SING dollars!!!)
  3. buy another oh-so-fuckin-hot top from FOX.(thats my favouritest(thats not even a word!!)brand.which prolly cost ard i dunt noee...S$50 perhaps??)
  4. buy a new glasses(or if im still not paranoid about lenses,i'll prolly get that.yeah soo!!...im afraid of lenses!!big deal!!)
  5. purchase my mrt concession and top up S$50 to my ezlink.
  6. and still have some leftover money.(i doubt so)

sigh.but i guess i'll pass no.4 and 6 coz i know im not going to get a new pair of glasses and i'll not hav any leftover money.....WHY DOES IT ALWAYS CONCERNS MONEY!!...

went to watch "little man" today.wasnt that bad actually.sigh.not in the mood to blog coz i know i will be broke even b4 i get my pay.hah!funny as hell.sigh.

No comments: